Ok first off – who doesn’t love a good AMRAP?? As Many Rounds, or Rounds, As Possible! This is a challenge of endurance to keep going. A challenge of speed – while still focusing on proper form.
HOW to do this week’s AMRAP workout:
- CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL. You can go for 5, 8 or 10 minute rounds. The longer, the harder!
- Set a timer for your chosen time
- Blast out 8 reps of EACH move until the time is up.
- Track how many rounds & reps you got through.
- Repeat 3 times – each time trying to get just a bit farther!
Questions? I’m here to help you in any way I can!
Let’s get started TODAY!
Check out the video to see this week’s workout in action …