- Program goal - to sculpt & strengthen the booty - to improve aesthetic appearance AND to help support the spine.
- Program focuses mainly on the glutes, however we do work full body as well. Glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, core, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back. We do touch on it all!
- Primarily geared to intermediate fitness levels. Since this is a very targeted program, it is recommended that users have a fitness base before starting.
- Designed for limited space - perfect for home or travel workouts
- Equipment is used in this program. Users are recommended to have mini-loop resistance bands, dumbbells, and a foam roller.
- This is a single phase program, following a 7 day a week schedule, repeated 3 times. There is a detailed calendar showing the recommended daily workout.
Meet Ro - Our Online Fitness Specialist
We're thrilled to be collaborating with Ro Little, our Online Fitness Specialist. She's back with her crazy, infectious energy - guiding us through our workouts!
Ro has been leading fitness classes, both online & off, for over a decade now. She has trained and helped thousands from around the world get incredible health results, and truly fall in love with fitness!
When you're ready to workout, check out calendar to see which workout to do that day ... then press play and Ro is here waiting for you 🙂
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risk of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, Z Physique LLC, OnlineFitness-Pro.com, Ro Little Fitness, Ronit (Ro) Little and its affiliate disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in online videos and any instructions or advice provided.
Consult your medical professional before attempting the exercises in the videos and follow his or her advice.
Do not attempt the exercises in the videos if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injury. If you feel you are exercising beyond your current abilities, or if you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.
|Unit 1||21 Day Booty Lift Calendar|
|Module 2||Monday: Booty Burn|
|Unit 1||Monday: Booty BURN|
|Unit 2||Overview Video: Booty BURN|
|Unit 3||Full Workout Video: Booty BURN|
|Module 3||Tuesday: Abs and A$&|
|Unit 1||Tuesday: Abs & A$&|
|Unit 2||Overview Video: Abs & A$&|
|Unit 3||Full Workout Video: Abs & A$&|
|Module 4||Thursday: Booty BUILD|
|Unit 1||Thursday: Booty BUILD|
|Unit 2||Overview Video: Booty BUILD|
|Unit 3||Full Workout Video: Booty BUILD|
|Module 5||Friday: GUNS and BUNS|
|Unit 1||Friday: GUNS & BUNS|
|Unit 2||Overview Video: GUNS & BUNS|
|Unit 3||Full Workout Video: GUNS & BUNS|
|Module 6||Saturday: ROLL and STRETCH|
|Unit 1||Saturday: ROLL & STRETCH|
|Unit 2||Overview Video: ROLL & STRETCH|
|Unit 3||Full Workout Video: ROLL & STRETCH|