Who needs bread weighing them down? These tasty tuna lettuce wraps are so much better than a traditional tuna sandwich, and will leave you feeling light and lean. Use wild-caught Albacore Tuna packed in water.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 (5oz) can Albacore Tuna, packed in water
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Tablespoon relish
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 4-6 butterhead lettuce leaves, washed
- In a medium bowl, flake the drained tuna with fork. Add celery, relish, mayo, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix well.
- Place lettuce leaves on plates, evenly divide cabbage on the leaves and then fill with tuna mixture. Sprinkle with dried dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 148calories, 7g fat, 434mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 13g protein.
If you live in the Gilbert area, treat yourself right by calling or emailing today to get started on an exercise program that will change your life for the best.
Proper nutrition plays a key role in your journey to a healthy lifestyle and to meet your fitness goals. Planning a well balanced diet can be extremely overwhelming and time consuming. That is why I have teamed up with Personal Trainer Food to help make it easy for you. Click here for more information and when prompted, please type Trainer ID# 8170. When you are ready, you may click here to place your order. The quality of the food is second to none.